Breaking News:

Top Ad

//

Neymar enter Ronaldo and Messi discussion

Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar has weighed in on the debate on who is the better footballer between FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo.
Messi and Ronaldo are widely considered the two best players, although the debate who is better between the two will rage on forever.
Neymar is considered by many to be the heir to Messi's throne as he looks to lead PSG and Brazil to big silverware.
"I respect him [Ronaldo] a lot for the history he has made," Neymar is quoted as saying by the Mirror.
"He is the benchmark for someone like me. He has spent the last ten years at the top, like Messi, and we all aspire to be as good as them.
"That said, there are many great players at Real Madrid and we must not only focus on Cristiano.
"I came to make history in Paris but the rumors about me wanting to leave will always be there. I'm happy, I'm calm but there is nothing I can say that will dispel the rumors."
Soccer 

Post a Comment

0 Comments