Breaking News:

Top Ad

//

Raiola call :Guardiola a coward

Italian super-agent Mino Raiola has launched an incredible attack to Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola. “Pep Guardiola, the coach, is fantastic.
As a person he’s an absolute zero”, Raiola told the Daily mail. “He {Guardiola} is a coward, a dog. He’s a classic priest. ‘Do as I tell you don’t do what I do….If Manchester City win the Champions League this season it will emphasise what a good coach he is- but I’ll hate it.”
Raiola has also talked about the bad relationship between the former Barcelona coach and his client Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “I went for him that night in the corridors at Wembley, only Adriano Galliani, AC Milan’s chairman, stopped me ‘Hello’ to Zlatan.
Guardiola did the same to Maxwell who is a lovely lad. So I told Zlatan to go and park his Ferrari in the manager’s spot!

Post a Comment

0 Comments